- 250g Aguila Crumbled Sausage
- ½ cup onion(75 g), chopped
- ½ cup mushroom(35 g), chopped
- 4 oz fresh spinach(110 g), chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk(240 mL)
- 1 premade pie crust, thawed
- parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook AGM crumble sausage over medium-high until lightly browned, about 5-7 minutes. Remove cooked sausage from pan.
- Add onion and sauté until softened and translucent, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add mushrooms, salt, and pepper and continue to cook for an additional 2-3 minutes. Add chopped spinach and cook until wilted and no extra liquid has accumulated in the bottom of the pan.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- Once cooked, remove the spinach and mushroom mixture from the pan and combine it with the reserved cooked sausage. Stir to mix evenly.
- Combine eggs and milk. Lightly whisk until just combined.
- Add sausage and spinach mixture to the bottom of a prepared 9-inch (23cm) pie crust, making sure to spread it evenly.
- Pour in beaten eggs to fill the rest of the pie crust and top with a generous sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350˚F (180˚C) for 25 minutes or until the eggs are set and the top is lightly browned. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.